Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring is my Favorite Season

 

I took this photo several years ago, but I always think of it around this time of year. This is the time when I'm ready for the snow to melt and the sweet spring green bits to start popping up and peeking out. This photo was actually taken in April to be completely honest, but it's what I wish it looked like in February. I grew up with early springs (odds are good that my mom will be admiring crocuses soon where she is at and I'm jealous!) and I guess I just got used to them. My clock says it's time for spring! I guess the clock around here is set a little differently. This is one of the reasons I love photography. It's like an itty bitty reminder that warmer, greener times are coming soon!(ish.)

1 comment:

  1. It's little signs of spring that give us hope for brighter things to come, both in nature and with ourselves. The potential for rebirth and growth is with us all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails